Pacific Aerospace & Electronics Quality team is looking for a QC Technician for a role in dimensional inspection. An employee in this role will perform dimensional and visual in-process, incoming, and final inspection of products to verify conformance with internal quality standards and customer requirements.
This QC Tech role is a day shift role that reports to work Monday through Thursday from 5:00am to 3:30pm.
- In-process dimensional and visual inspection of machined components
- Final dimensional inspection of finished product
- Inspect incoming raw material and components
- Measuring tools and equipment used: calipers, micrometer, height gage, gage pins, thread gages, thread micrometer, ID micrometer, gage blocks, protractor, air gage, surface comparator, CMM (touch probe), SmartScope vision system
- Communicate in-process inspection results to operators
- Prepare first article and in-process inspection reports
- Record measurement results on inspection reports
- Work cooperatively with all employees
- Willing to adapt work schedule to company needs
- Attendance / Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time
- Comprehend and follow all parts handling requirements
- Observe safety regulations and follow protective equipment requirements. Report hazardous observations to management personnel
- Follow daily clean up and housekeeping procedures. Comply with all quality, safety, and work related rules and regulation
- High school graduate or GED Equivalent
- Ability to follow instructions and have some multi tasking skills
- Read, legibly write, speak, comprehend, and communicate in English
- Good math skills required
- Good computer skills
- Able to work with a Microscope for extended periods of time
- Able to sit and or stand for an extended periods of time
- Good hand/eye coordination (fine motor skills, dexterity)
- Specific vision ability; to have natural or corrected near distance acuity in at least one eye capable of passing the Jaeger Number 2 test and a color vision test
- Willing to work with hazardous chemicals
- Seek out duties to ensure you are consistently productive
- Strong Independent thinking with problem solving skills
- Identify and support process improvements
- Ability to effectively train other employees
PA&E provides equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
PA&E offers a generous benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision group insurance, Paid Time Off, up to 4% 401(k) matching, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurances, Paid Holidays, and much more!
Due to ITAR Requirements, all PA&E employees must be classified as US Persons and are required to show proof upon hire. *U.S. Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 of the ITAR: U.S. Person Means a person who is a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the United States.