Celona is looking for an experienced enterprise sales executive (for Germany) with experience in selling wireless (private cellular, WiFi, other) technologies or the end devices that attach to such networks. Customers are typically larger enterprise or mid-market organizations with increasing need to support production level mission-critical applications across wireless infrastructure. Currently the sweet spot is in “non-carpeted” environments including (but not limited to) warehousing, logistics, manufacturing, and industrial. This position will report directly to the VP of Sales for EMEA and is based in a major metropolitan area in Germany.
- The DACH Regional Sales Director (RSD) will have responsibility for identifying and winning business with primary focus in the short to medium-term on Germany where the N78 band has been opened up for deployment of enterprise private networks.
- The RSD will be responsible for both identifying and managing the successful sales process of enterprise opportunities as well as building a sales partner network across the region. Winning new customer logos and managing their longer-term growth for Celona will be the key requirement of this role.
- Candidates should have an excellent working knowledge of IP Networking and preferably wireless technologies including Wi-Fi and cellular.
- Must be proficient with cloud-based sales performance tools and applications.
- Experience selling into verticals including warehousing, logistics, manufacturing and retail will be beneficial.
- English language skills required.
- We are looking for a highly successful, experienced sales hunter who is excited about the opportunity to evangelize a market-changing technology.
- The candidate should be comfortable communicating directly with both executive and operational members of prospective end-user clients and also with system integration and managed service provider partners who will be the delivery vehicle for Celona products and services in most instances.
- Celona is a fast-moving start-up and experience working within an earlier stage vendor environment is preferred.
- Candidates need to be driven self-starters who are prepared to travel extensively within their region.
- We seek problem-solving candidates who can think creatively, are able to wear many hats and who are prepared to operate outside of their normal comfort zone.
- Experience selling into verticals including warehousing, logistics, manufacturing and retail is beneficial/preferred.
The compensation package includes but is not limited to a competitive basic salary and variable, commission-based sales incentives.
Founded in 2019, privately held Celona is a pioneer and leader in the emerging market of enterprise private 5G networks. 5G is positioned to be a transformative technology in many areas and private 5G is opening up previously impossible use cases for the enterprise. For the first time enterprises are able to deploy mission-critical applications across reliable and interference free wireless infrastructure facilitating a step-change productivity capability. In a recent survey by NTT, 51% of CIOs said they planned to deploy a Private 5G Network within a 2-year timeframe.
Celona is based in Campbell, California and has developed the first and still the only dedicated end-to-end private 5G solution for the enterprise. Celona private 5G LAN is designed to deploy as easily as Wi-Fi whilst integrating with the existing IP infrastructure with customer data always secured within the enterprise’s existing security boundaries.
Celona is backed by tier-1 VCs including Lightspeed, Norwest, NTT, Cervin and Qualcomm.