Pacific Aerospace & Electronics based in Wenatchee, Washington has multiple open production positions on night shift! An employee in this role is required to complete training on day shift. A production role at PA&E includes on-the-job-training in the highly skilled field of electronics assembly. Parts that we make are hermetically sealed electronic components that go everywhere around the world, from outer space to the human body!
If you have attention to detail and organizational skills, and you are looking for a new and exciting career in electronics manufacturing, look no further!
Day Shift 4x10 M-Th 5am to 3:30pm Training Schedule
Night Shift* 4x10 M-Th 2:30pm to 1am
*Starting wage is $17/hour. Night shift roles include a $2/hour shift differential.
ALL PRODUCTION HIRES MUST TRAIN ON DAY SHIFT 4x10 M-Th 5am to 3:30pm (Length of time for training depends on the individual and past experience, typically takes 1-2 months).
- Have a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Degree
- Be available to train on Day shift 5x8 (M-F 6:00am to 2:30pm) for 1 - 2 months
- Have good hand/eye coordination and be willing to learn to work with a microscope for extended periods of time
- Read, write, speak, and comprehend the English language
- Be able to follow instructions, retain information, and have legible handwriting
- Be willing to work with hazardous chemicals after learning proper safety procedures and while wearing PPE
- Be a self-starter and seek out additional duties
- Be punctual and strive for perfect attendance
Benefits for regular, full-time employees include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance available (eligibility period applies)
- Paid Time Off accruals that increase with your service years
- 10 Paid Holidays a year (5x8 Shifts, 8 holidays for 4x10 shifts, 7 holidays for 3x12 shifts)
- 401(k) with company matching (eligibility period applies)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, STD & LTD Insurance
- Corporate Gym Memberships with The Wrac & WORx Gyms
- Tuition Reimbursements
PA&E provides equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
PA&E offers a generous benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision group insurance, Paid Time Off, up to 4% 401(k) matching, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurances, Paid Holidays, and much more!
Due to ITAR Requirements, all PA&E employees must be classified as US Persons and are required to show proof upon hire. *U.S. Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 of the ITAR: U.S. Person Means a person who is a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the United States.