Located in Blaine, Washington, T.C. Trading Company is a fast-growing business leader in the supply chain industry.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented professional who has extensive office experience in a business setting. This person must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with staff and vendors/clients. Must have experience working with dedicated accounts and be comfortable working with MS Word, Google Docs, Excel, and Outlook. Experience working with customs documents in accordance with customs regulations.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Operations Team
- Input and update orders and customer information into Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Assist with dedicated accounts.
- Log and file all completed bills of lading.
- Create and process all trailer load sheets for each day’s loading.
- Schedule delivery appointments.
- Responsible for general office responsibilities such as scanning, printing, filing, and emailing documents to customers and inter-office staff.
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email, and in person.
Application Deadline: Until the position is filled.
Position Type: Hourly, full-time, non-exempt.
Pay Rate $21.00 /Hour
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Benefits: Full medical, vision, and dental benefits, paid time off/holiday leave, paid floating holidays/birthday bonus, Simple IRA.
*All applicants who are offered employment with T.C. Trading Company (a bonded facility) must take a pre-employment drug test and successfully pass a criminal/U.S. Customs background check.
- Earned high school diploma or GED (college degree in related field a plus)
- Minimum of one year working in a professional office setting.
- Minimum of one year working with dedicated accounts.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working with customs documents in accordance with customs regulations.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, QuickBooks, Outlook, & Excel.
- Strong customer service skills, both written and verbal.
- College degree in business or related field.