Boyd Watterson is a dynamic company built around integrity and collaboration. We value the insights and perspectives of a broad, diverse group of individuals and believe that our collective success is dependent on an inclusive environment.
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our growing Administrative Services Department in support of several of our C-Suite executives and other executives of BWAM to enable them to achieve their respective duties and responsibilities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Provide administrative support to assigned executives and teams;
Provide excellent customer service to clients and consultants;
Prepare and distribute reports
- Prepare and distribute internal meeting materials
- Assemble meeting or presentation materials for client and prospective client meetings
Travel and expenses
- Manage relationship with external travel providers (AmTrav, rental car companies, etc.)
- Provide training and assistance on travel and expenses to internal parties
- Perform monthly expense audits
Backup to other Administrative Assistants during absences, vacations or as workflow dictates.
- As backup to the AA/Receptionist, general office maintenance and administrative duties as described on the attached exhibit.
- As part of the administrative team, provide backup and assistance to other team members as needed.
Other duties as assigned
Education, Skills, Personal Characteristics and Work Experience Requirements:
- Respect for confidential information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; high level of experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal staff as well as outside clients, consultants, etc.