Cleaning Professional - Part Time
Pittsburgh - South Hills, PA • Facilities Management
What We Offer
- Schedule: Saturday & Sunday 2 p.m. - 8 p.m
- Competitive pay, starting rate $16/hour, with rate increases
- Bonus Program (company, incentive, and performance bonuses)
- Paid Time sick days (5)
- Company cell phone
- Company swag ($400 annually to company store)
Our Experience Your Future
Over the last 65 years, Burns Scalo Real Estate has been able to perfect the vibe of the modern office space to stay ahead of the curve, create the ideal workplace and offer a gratifying work-life blend to our clients and employees. We are a full-service commercial organization that encompasses three different divisions that can satisfy all real estate needs. At Burns Scalo Real Estate, we are seeking a skilled facilities cleaning professional to join our team on second shift. This role will support several large multi-unit buildings in a defined territory.
What Your Day Looks Like
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
Ensure proper sanitation of all high touch surfaces including elevator buttons, door and drawer handles, tables, keyboards, kitchen and bathroom sink handles, etc.
- Maintain clean floors and ensure proper signage when floors are wet. Assure floor mats are in place and clean were required.
- Ensure all buildings are stocked with sufficient cleaning supplies and they are available for tenant use including disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, paper products etc.
- Dust mop and spot mop the main lobby and building common areas. Clean building elevators, empty trash and maintain overall cleanliness of the facility.
- Clean all glass, windows and mirrors in the building.
- Maintain cleanliness of restrooms and ensure properly stocked with materials.
What You Bring
- High school diploma/GED required. Demonstrated related experience may substitute for preferred education.
- Minimum of one (1) year of janitorial experience in commercial real estate preferred.
Ability to travel 50% locally beyond designated property site.
- May include weekend and holiday hours, as necessary.
- Valid Driver's License