Packaging Line- PM Shift
Saint Arnold is a small company and this position will have many different responsibilities. The main focus is to work on the bottling and canning lines. We are seeking a person with a strong mechanical aptitude who can develop eventually into a bottling line team leader. Below is a partial list of the activities of this position:
- Work on the Packaging Lines: Responsible for assisting in set up, operation and clean up. During the run, focus is on putting cases on pallets, maintaining proper levels of six packs, case boxes, labels, crowns, cans and lids in the packaging machines. Putting bulk bottle and can pallets in the depalletizer. Wrapping pallets and taking them to the cold box.
- Moving packaging inventory: Packaging supplies are stored at the warehouse. Supplies need to be moved to the according packaging lines to prepare for scheduled packaging run.
- Equipment Maintenance: Assist in maintaining all packaging line equipment.
- Record keeping: Accurately track and report supplies used and beer packaged as required.
- Other: Assist on kegging line when needed. Help with miscellaneous brewery tasks including maintaining building and grounds and other projects as they come up.
- Schedule: This is for our early shift which is Monday-Thursday, 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM. Schedule may vary some when production demands it.
- Physical abilities: Must be able to pick up and stack 35 lb cases for a sustained period. Must be able to pull hoses, bend down and clamp hoses under tanks and lift empty kegs above your head. Must be able to work standing for 10 continuous hours.
- Transportation: Must be able to consistently make it to work at start of shift.