The role of Account Manager at ChatterBlast Media is a primary position in the company’s account team. This role is designed to manage the company’s expanding client list and lead special projects. This individual will manage a team made up of account executive(s), coordinator(s) and intern(s) as well as work directly with our award-winning creative department to enact dynamic campaigns. This position does require some time in Philadelphia to support client needs.
This role is client facing and requires a creative, results-driven and detail-oriented approach. You have a passion for digital trends and understanding of B2C and B2B marketing, social networks and brands. You are an organized and proactive team leader. You know how to get things done on time and accurately, act with integrity, exercise strong judgment and creativity. You can laugh and adapt. You want to try new things and have new experiences.
All positions at ChatterBlast are designed for employees to have a great work-life balance, including the ability for remote working, in-office working, or a variety of the two. Our hybrid work environment also allows for flexible work schedules to ensure staff can optimize both their personal and professional time. A queer-owned company, ChatterBlast believes in supporting and nurturing the personal identities and goals of all team members, both inside and outside of the office.
Our company culture includes quarterly “Days of Service” where team members are encouraged to volunteer with impactful community non-profits either as part of a team or individually. We encourage team members to share their ideas on giving back to the community.
- Manage and deliver on client expectations and needs on a consistent basis
- Manage and mentor the internal account team with a focus on client service and project management
- Manage internal and external progress to complete project deliverables
- Maintain accountability for managing projects: budgets, hours, timelines, deliverables and results
- Manage the full project life cycle including: account kick-off, work orders, creative briefs, implementation and reporting
- Work directly with the creative director and strategy director to build out team (account and creative)
- Interpret client goals and work directly with creative, ads and reporting teams to concept and implement creative strategies
- Maintain, regularly meet with, network and grow relationships with clients to ensure overall client satisfaction
- Drive ChatterBlast brand awareness, and uncover additional opportunities for growth
- Drive the expansion of business with existing clients with innovative ideas and timely input on upcoming and existing client projects
- Drive clients and the agency, both creatively and strategically
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, & Eye
- Flexible work-from home or in-office - “Build your own adventure"
- Access to our office in the heart of Center City, Philadelphia
- Robust paid-time off
- 401k Plan after 1 year of employment
- 5 years of digital media experience, ideally in an agency, marketing or consulting environment
- Background in social media, displays a full understanding of each network, and maintains a curiosity for what’s next
- Proficient with analytic, monitoring and scheduling systems (HeyOrca, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Brandwatch)
- Proficient in time management, tracking and internal management tools (Harvest, Slack)
- Proactive communicator and problem solver
- Strong creative background including: writing, concepting and storytelling
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to run presentations and client meetings
- Self-starter who works well independently and collaboratively as a team leader
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Undergraduate degree in advertising, communications, marketing, media studies, business and/or related fields
Please apply with cover letter and resume.