The role of Account Executive at ChatterBlast Media is a supporting position within the company’s account team. This role is designed to provide account support to the account management team and manage select clients/projects. This position does require some time in Philadelphia to support client needs.
This role is 50% internal and 50% client facing, and requires a creative, enthusiastic and detail-oriented approach. You are proactive and happy to work collaboratively, and both an over-communicator and quick problem-solver.
All positions at ChatterBlast are designed for employees to have a great work-life balance, including the ability for remote working, in-office working, or a variety of the two. Our hybrid work environment also allows for flexible work schedules to ensure staff can optimize both their personal and professional time. A queer-owned company, ChatterBlast believes in supporting and nurturing the personal identities and goals of all team members, both inside and outside of the office.
Our company culture includes quarterly “Days of Service” where team members are encouraged to volunteer with impactful community non-profits either as part of a team or individually. We encourage team members to share their ideas on giving back to the community.
- Support manager and deliver on client expectations and needs on a consistent basis
- Support the account management team with a focus on client service and project management
- Track and maintain select campaigns between a handful of clients, at different stages
- Assist manager in tracking internal and external progress to complete project deliverables
- Assist manager in the full project life cycle including: account kick-off, work orders, creative briefs, implementation and reporting
- Manage daily posting schedule for digital content across all networks
- Manage monitoring and engagement tools to respond and track online conversation and campaign success
- Manage online interaction within social, blog and forum communities through third-party tools (HeyOrca, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, ShortStack, Brandwatch)
- Complete projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Interpret client goals and work with creative, ads and reporting teams to concept and implement creative strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to ensure overall client satisfaction
- Promote the expansion of business with existing clients with innovative ideas and timely input on upcoming and existing client projects
- Drive clients and the agency, both creatively and strategically
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, & Eye
- Flexible work-from home or in-office – “Build your own adventure”
- Access to our office in the heart of Center City, Philadelphia
- Robust paid-time off
- 401k Plan
- Undergraduate degree in advertising, communications, marketing, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- 3 years of digital media experience, ideally in an agency, marketing or consulting environment.
- Strong knowledge and interest in social media, displays a full understanding of each network, and maintains a curiosity for what’s next.
- Proficient with analytic, monitoring and scheduling systems (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, ShortStack, Brandwatch).
- Experience with time management, tracking and internal management tools (Harvest, Slack, Basecamp)
- Proactive communicator and problem solver.
- Strong creative background including: writing, concepting and storytelling.
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to run presentations and client meetings.
- Self-starter who works well independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter.