Human Resources Manager
Statesville, NC • Human Resources
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a new plant start up with a premier cabinetry brand, Dura Supreme Cabinetry LLC, in Statesville, NC. We are looking for a dynamic and influential Human Resources Manager to execute HR strategy and safety initiatives with cross functional leaders while leading the technical know-how of HR. This role will help develop short-range and long-range HR initiatives, manage HR and safety programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works proactively and collaboratively with GM and HR Director to identify and implement solutions that benefit the organization and meet company strategic goals.
- Manages staff and direct Human Resources & Safety activities.
- Ensures positive employee relations are maintained through open communications and responsiveness to employee concerns.
- Assures fair and timely resolution of employee concerns consistent with established company policies and practices.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of management and employees to ensure understanding and support of company policies and practices.
- Periodically evaluate policies and practices and makes recommendations for change as appropriate.
- Assesses and develops strategies for competitive and cost-effective compensation programs. Administers compensation programs. Evaluates and recommends wage and salary actions.
- Ensures legal compliance.
- Assists in the development of strategies for competitive and cost-effective benefits programs. Identifies and implements proactive wellness activities. Interfaces with third-party vendors in managing benefits services. Ensures all legal and reporting requirements are met on all plans. Effectively communicates benefit programs to management and employees.
- Ensures staffing needs for the organization are met. Participates in the selection of all management positions. Manages staffing processes and develops strategies to anticipate and meet the labor needs of the organization.
- Manages training needs of the organization by conducting regular needs assessments and providing training offerings that meet identified needs. Ensures employees and managers complete required training programs.
- Responsible for leadership development efforts for the organization. Acts as a consultant for leadership to assess needs and recommend strategies for improvement.
Bachelor's degree in business or related field and five (5) years or more of progressive Human Resources experience is required. Supervisory experience is preferred.
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Voluntary benefits
- Employee discount