Fencing, Gate & Pergola Experts
Since 1933, Walpole Outdoors has been the standard for handcrafted outdoor products, meeting the needs of homeowners and professionals alike with an unsurpassed variety of styles and custom designs. Today, Walpole maintains its position as a premier outdoor living space company through a commitment to working with customers and by applying new techniques and technologies to ensure that the end result exceeds their expectations.
Join Our Team!
Our employees are the best in industry! We are hiring team members who can utilize their existing skills, are interested in learning new ones, and are looking for opportunities to grow.
Installer Job Description
Our Installer are responsible for the delivery, construction and installation of premium fences, pergolas, mailbox and lantern posts, playsets, and other outdoor structures. This entry level position will work directly with the Installation Foreman to ensure successful construction of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
• $1000 sign on bonus after successful completion of 90 days of employment
• 401(k) plan- Company matches 50% up to the first 6%
• Medical with HRA, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Discount
• Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care Account
• Life Insurance/AD&D Insurance
• Starting with 3 Weeks of Paid Time
• Job specific training provided
• ESL training offered
Primary Responsibilities of the Installer
• Serve as a member of the construction team to deliver premium quality products and services to our customers
• Assemble and install outdoor products and structures, respectful of our customer’s environment.
• Follow assembly and installation plans and instruction from the Installation Site Supervisor
• Maintain Walpole Outdoors quality standards
• Keep a clean and organized work environment
• Inventory and maintain jobsite tools and equipment
• Adhere to safety guidelines