Statesville, NC • Engineering
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a new plant start up with a premier cabinetry brand, Dura Supreme Cabinetry LLC, in Statesville, NC. We are looking for a Engineering Technician who is results oriented and organized. The ideal candidate witll be driven and enjoy technical problem solving. This position will work closely with the Engineering leader to implement process improvements in support of manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help implement productivity and capacity improvement projects that deliver measurable results.
- Support plant layout efforts including new equipment installations, existing equipment moves and improving process flow through layout enhancements.
- Utilize plant metrics and data to help to identify areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Participate in cross functional process improvement teams.
- Train and influence others on the operation of equipment, process changes and the implementation of lean manufacturing principles.
- HS Diploma or GED plus a minimum of 1 year engineering technician experience or comparable experience is requried.
- AutoCAD experience is required.
In addition to the requirements above, the ideal candidate would also have experience in wood processing, forklift and assisting with ECOs.
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Voluntary benefits
- Employee discount