Pacific Aerospace & Electronics, located in Wenatchee, Washington has an immediate need for trainee, junior, intermediate and senior level Machinists. This position requires the employee to be knowledgeable in all areas of precision CNC machine tool use including the set up and operation of horizontal and vertical mills or turning centers.
Pay depends on experience level and shift. Starting pay for entry level is $20.00/hr base. Individuals with experience will be offered above $20.00/hr, based on previous experience, market rates, and internal rates.
- No experience required
- Possesses positive attitude and a collaborative work style
- Excellent blueprint reading skills including GD&T preferred
- Aptitude for creative problem solving
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with all employees
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work with a microscope the majority of the day
- Ability to recognize, evaluate and respond to problems during the machining process
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with sound decision making ability with little or no support
- Willing to complete other duties as assigned
- Looking for a long-term career with opportunities for growth
PA&E provides equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
PA&E offers a generous benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision group insurance, Paid Time Off, up to 4% 401(k) matching, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurances, Paid Holidays, and much more!
Due to ITAR Requirements, all PA&E employees must be classified as US Persons and are required to show proof upon hire. *U.S. Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 of the ITAR: U.S. Person Means a person who is a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the United States.