Statesville, NC • Engineering
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician. This position will work closely with many departments to assist with in repairing and maintaining equipment, building and grounds. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a new plant start up with a premier cabinetry brand, Dura Supreme Cabinetry LLC, in Statesville, NC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in installation of new equipment.
- Repair or address issues with equipment, building, and plumbing concerns.
- Responsible for the preventive maintenance program.
- Perform maintenance on small tools such as staple guns, routers, etc.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment such as saws, routers, milling machines, lathes, forklifts, grinders, welding equipment, etc.
- Participate and contribute to a work team environment and follow quality control checks.
- HS Diploma or GED plus a minimum of 3+ related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous forklift experience
- Electrical work experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience in wood processing preferred.
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Voluntary benefits
- Employee discount
$24 to $27 per hour