Who We Are, What We Do
Through our IT services for businesses, we design, implement, and support innovative IT solutions that address today’s most demanding business challenges. We work with a single purpose to understand the processes, tools and technologies that fuel successful outcomes, from the critical applications businesses depend on to the technologies underlying the core of the IT infrastructure.
The Mission: We have a passion to serve and a passion for IT, and we seek to help our clients implement Enterprise IT Network and Data Management solutions that enable and accelerate the business value of IT.
It is our expectation that CAIT will understand the IT needs of an organization and provide them with the expertise to build an IT infrastructure. We expect our employees to earn trust with partners and clients as we seek to be a long-term partner for network and data center solutions.
· Build focused alignment and collaboration with CAIT’s Inside Sales Representative (ISR) Team
· Build a leading-edge workforce by developing ISR skills and productivity tools
· Partner with VP of Sales to align team priorities and company initiatives
· Work closely with procurement to develop best practices on quoting methods to support sales and finance
· Identify potential issues and resolve, with IT distribution and company vendors
· Drive resolution with finance on procedures involving procurement transactions with the ISR team
· Drive a learning environment leveraging the procurement and legal departments knowledge and requirements.
· Setting, tracking, and managing team performance with defined team targets and metrics
· Overseeing/understanding of multiple facets within subscriptions and licensing management
· Augmenting up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
· Working w/ ISR team to prepare renewal letters, quotes, invoices, and notifications with accuracy and quality
· Contacting clients directly to leverage expertise for rendering renewal contracts
· Position services and escalating pain points to the Sales and the Client Experience team to retain and build client relationships
· Management of vendor programs across OEM type (Example: Cisco CX program including CSP and Lifecycle Incentive Programs)
· Refining renewal strategies that proactively engage team to decrease client churn rates
· Suggest and implement improvements in operational administration processes
· Report on team metrics and suggest improvements
· Use client feedback to generate ideas about new features, products, and or services
· Forecasting trends and suggesting on how those trends can enhance retention rates
· Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
Preferred Education, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Inside Sales Manager and/or ISR Representative
- Hands on experience with ERP/CRM software (ConnectWise) and Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude