About Block Imaging:
If you're looking for a company that values community, respect, integrity, innovation, and pursuit of excellence, Block Imaging may be the organization for you. We're a fast-paced organization accepting applications for the full-time role of Receptionist & Hospitality Coordinator, in our Holt, MI headquarters.
Why Block Imaging?
Be part of a positive work community where team member's ideas and contributions are valued.
· Offering a healthy work life balance.
· Our culture encourages professional development and seeking out opportunities for growth.
· The medical imaging industry is a stable and growing worldwide market.
Life at Block Imaging:
Don't be fooled by our casual attire. Though casual in dress, we are an innovative group focused on making great business decisions. We've built our culture on transparency, authenticity, and teamwork. We strive to work hard and play hard; and we enjoy Summer BBQs, Holiday Parties, Annual Retreats, Book Clubs, Lunch & Learns, and the occasional Ping-Pong and Foosball Tournaments to let off some steam.
As the front face and first point of contact for Block Imaging, you will participate in a unique mix of hosting and engaging meaningful moments for both customers and our internal team. You will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to serve our organization in operating in a smooth fashion – which includes: answering and forwarding phones, processing mail, data entry and providing assistance to all Departments as needed. You will also assist in maintaining our overall company appearance, organization, and cleanliness to continue our welcoming presence.
- Ability to set and meet goals, meet deadlines, and organize work to be completed in a timely manner
- Ability to work on concurrent projects and ensure timeliness are met
- Capable of building positive working relationships with team members, customers and vendors
- Ability to be flexible and resolve situations with confidence and mature leadership
- Solution-oriented professional who treats others with dignity and respect
- Team player who will foster communication among teams and share success
- Hold self to a high standard while ensuring projects are completed on time
- Experience in delivering and demanding a high level of customer service
- Thorough knowledge of safety regulations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including listening
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, keyboarding, and internet research
- Comply with Key performance Indicators
Exhibit the Block Core Values of Honor, Together, Growth, and Integrity. Make choices that contribute to the development and reinforcement of the core values.
Education: Some College
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Good computer skills, especially with proficiency in data base, word processing, and spreadsheet software
- Ability to work with other Team Members and departments for the common good
- The ability to work independently in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Strong customer service skills with ability to represent the company in a positive manner
Minimum Physical Expectations
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Physical activity that requires keyboarding, typing and reading on a computer, sitting, phone work and filing
- Talking on the telephone and in person
- Physical activity that sometimes involves lifting over 25 lbs. but not more than 50 lbs.
Benefits and Perks
We live out our mission, People Matter, through the care and benefits we provide our team.
Health, Vision, Dental & More: Competitive insurance coverage including - medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Paid Time Off: Full-time team members start at sixteen days of PTO and receive two “people matter” days for volunteering in your community.
Profit Sharing: Quarterly bonuses to team members based on meeting company profitability goals.
Investment Plan/Budgeting: Investment planning with a variety of options for deferrals and a generous company match. And financial planning tools and training.
Tuition Assistance: Split the cost of qualified tuition expenses up to 50% up to one thousand dollars starting at 90 days and increasing to twenty five hundred after two years.
Paid Parental Leave: Up to three weeks of paid parental leave following a qualified Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) qualified and approved leave.
Environment: Casual dress, BBQs, holiday parties, book clubs, lunch-and-learns, and many more community-driven opportunities to bond as a team and grow as an individual