Title: Senior Program Manager - Systems Change
Reports to: Director
Status: Exempt, salaried, full-time
Location: Chicago IL (Hybrid/remote schedule)
Salary Range: $60,170-$91,070 (commensurate with experience)
About All Chicago Making Homelessness History (All Chicago MHH)
All Chicago’s mission is to unite our community and resources to provide solutions that ensure and sustain the stability of home. ?On any given night, nearly 6,000 Chicagoans do not have a place to call home. These are our neighbors and together we can ensure that we all have stable homes. ?
All Chicago prevents and ends homelessness through emergency financial assistance, community partnerships, data analytics, and training and research. We strengthen our community’s collective efforts to prevent and end homelessness, guided by a vision of impact, influence, and inspiration. As our name implies, All Chicago brings together homeless service providers, non-profit partners, donors, and people with the lived experience of homelessness in a strategic effort to make homelessness history in Chicago.
We bring a sense of collaboration to our work and actively seek solutions through partnership. Come work with passionate, like-minded colleagues in a supportive environment as we help end homelessness. Learn more at?www.allchicago.org.
The Senior Program Manager (SPM) is a strategic leader and system building working to develop new programming, manage staff, and oversee multiple areas of focus within All Chicago, work closely with external partners to advance All Chicago MHH efforts to prevent and end homelessness. The SPM will be responsible for developing and implementing work strategies that will help drive our mission, vision, and values, in effort to achieve our overall organizational goals. The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership skills, committed to excellence, strong communication and problem-solving skills, and manage various activities and responsibilities simultaneously. We are looking for an SPM to build interventions to support individuals experiencing homelessness access employment and benefits. The SPM will also oversee an AmeriCorps VISTA contract who augment All Chicago's organizational efforts to prevent and end homelessness.
Desired Core Competencies:
- Leadership: Lead an All Chicago MHH team and subcontracted partners to accomplish project goals and objectives
- Communication: Communicate clearly and collaboratively through written and verbal methods and with diverse stakeholders
- Critical thinking: Approach problems methodically and creatively to enact an appropriate decision
- Results-driven: Create, implement, and review workflows and program designs based on data outcomes
- Create, implement, and oversee workplans, timelines, and deliverables
- Build and maintain relationships with key external partners, including workforce and homeless response partners, research and evaluation partners, disability benefits system lead partners, the Employment and Income Task Force, and others crucial to success of these programs
- Work closely with the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) and Data and Performance teams to refine or launch new workflows and data collection processes, design reports, and incorporate quality improvement processes
- Lead system-wide SSI/SSDI Outreach, Access, and Recovery (SOAR) activities on behalf of the City of Chicago
- Oversee subcontracted partners, in partnership with the administrative team at All Chicago, to ensure compliance with contract expectations and successful program delivery
- Oversee compliance with AmeriCorps grant management expectation
- Supervise staff and/or direct AmeriCorps VISTA members to ensure successful accomplishment of programs goals and refinement/revisions as needed
- Work on other special projects related to All Chicago’s role as a System Leader on issues related to homelessness
Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Social Justice or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three years of related Chicago’s Workforce Development Systems/programming experience (i.e., Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership, Department of Family & Support Services, SNAP Employment and Training/ SNAP to Success, TANF WorkFirst, youth and apprenticeship initiatives)
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office products including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Homeless Management Information System (HMIS), Chicago Continuum of Care, HUD Continuum of Care funding experience is a plus
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance, and disability, employer-matched retirement plan, paid leave, and more.
• Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary range requirement