ANS is seeking a Cybersecurity Network Analyst in Annapolis Junction, MD. This person will provide integrated operational capability to detect, monitor, analyze and respond to unauthorized access.
- Reviews and analyzes network events for possible security shortfalls and identifies activities that corresponds with intrusions and security events.
- Utilizes client's tools, capabilities, and processes to identify network traffic, system or security devices for information supporting violations of security policy and vulnerabilities that could impact IT assets.
- Identifies and validates cyber threats and potential impact to the IT infrastructure.
- Provides detailed and accurate real-time information to customers and operation managers.
- Performs forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence.
- Identifies network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators. Investigates computer fraud or other electronic crimes, crack files and system passwords, detects steganography and recovers deleted, fragmented and corrupted data from digital media of all types.
- Ensures chain of custody and control procedures, documents procedures and findings in a manner suitable for courtroom presentation and prepares comprehensive written notes and reports.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, and five (5) years related experience; or Masters degree and three (3) years experience.
- Linux experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor less experienced personnel.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
Here at ANS, you will have access to a variety of technology experts in today’s innovative technologies with opportunities to enhance your skills in our on-site Technology Innovation Center. Members of our team design and develop the next generation of enterprise networks creating solutions that protect our National assets, critical systems and our way of life. We are looking for thinkers, people that want to be all they can be, dedicating themselves to the mission, while striving to create innovative solutions and real outcomes that will always exceed our customers and clients expectations. If you are tired of being just a number and want to work for a company that values you skill set, let's have a conversation!
ANS offers excellent compensation along with a generous benefits package to include:
- Family medical, dental and vision coverage
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- 401K plan with Company match
- Generous Professional Development allowance
- 100% Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability
- 100% Employer paid life insurance
- Lucrative Referral Bonus'
- Potential for Paid overtime
- Flexible Work Schedules
Applied Network Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.