Bristol Mountain Aerial Adventures is currently seeking a Park Manager who is energetic, outgoing, detail oriented, and an adventurous individual. The Park Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the Aerial Adventures Zip Line Canopy Tour, the Aerial Adventure Park, Mobile Park, and other associated activities. The manager will report directly to the Bristol Mountain leadership team on daily operations. This is an active working management position that involves oversight of daily operations, inspections, course safety, maintenance, staff, guest relations, and reporting, and other duties as assigned.
- Manage staff and have the ability to quickly and decisively gear up and gear down depending on reservations and weather outlook
- Participate in hiring, training, and review of staff
- Ability to maintain an operating budget
- Oversee daily course inspections, record keeping, and course maintenance of all attractions
- Manage reservations and point of sale using computer software as required for operation
- Maintain open line of communication with the leadership team, including reporting on daily operations
- Assist with off season projects as needed
- Promote a positive and safe attitude among staff and guests
- Engage with guests to ensure an exciting experience and lifelong memory
- 2-3 years supervisory or management experience
- 1-3 years related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Weekend availability required
- ACCT Supervisor Endorsement not required but preferred
- ACCT Level 1 or Level 2 Inspector Certifications not required but preferred
- Proficient in the use of hand tools to perform course maintenance
- Must be able to pass First Aid and CPR training courses
This position is responsible for the management of all Aerial Adventures employees, including performance management and hiring of employees.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and pass a physical fitness test; must be comfortable working at heights of 60+ feet; must be able to stand outside for long periods of time in all weather conditions.
This is a full-time hourly position during the operating season with abbreviated hours during the shoulder season, year-round employment available based on need; base salary and health benefits commensurate with experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.