Montana Hospital Association is a nonprofit organization in Helena, MT. We are professional, innovative, collaborative and our goal is to partner with our communities to make Montana a "Top 10 Healthy State.".
Are you a master of details? Are you known for getting things done? Are you interested in supporting people and teams working to advance the health of Montana? If you answered yes, we want you to work with us! Apply now!
Schedule: Full Time, Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, NO Weekends!
Salary: $18.50- $20.50/Hour
Montana Hospital Association is looking for a career driven individual to join our administrative support team! This position provides support to the programs and teams within the Montana Hospital Association, and provides exceptional service to the members we serve.
- Aid in event planning for conferences, meetings, and trainings
- Assist in coordinating all aspects of Board and Council meetings
- Attend board and council meetings, responsible for maintaining minutes
- Coordinate logistics for events and meetings
- Produce daily and weekly online publications
- Assist with calendar maintenance and email correspondence
- Collect and distribute documents received, both electronic and hard copy
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Assist to maintain filing systems, both electronic and hard copy
- Project coordination
- Monitor and update MHA website, and event website pages
- One-year certificate from college or technical school and 2-3 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have above-average organizational skills, be able to multi-task, pay attention to detail, be flexible and maintain a positive attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills are critical
- Prior association, project management and/or database aptitude would be a plus.
- Experience working for membership and/or healthcare organizations preferred.
- Employer PAID medical, dental and vision insurance for employee
- Employer contribution to Health Savings Account (HSA) or Montana Medical Savings Account (MSA)
- Flex Savings account
- Very generous 401(k) contribution after 2 years of employment
- Employer PAID Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program