ARG’s mission is to protect clients from obsolescence by providing IT clarity and advising our clients about technology changes. Project Experience Specialists are front and center with our clients during their technology implementation. They have primary responsibility for ensuring the project milestones and deadlines are met, communicating internally and externally about project delays, and advocating for our clients throughout the process. They play a key role in the ongoing success of each client partnership.
Project Experience Specialists will not only interface with our clients and providers, but also with our internal teams including Engineering, Client Experience Managers, Consultants, and Management as needed throughout the implementation to maintain organizational awareness and support an amazing client experience.
- Go the extra mile to provide an amazing client experience on every interaction
- Communicate clearly and consistently at specified intervals internally and with clients
- Treat client issues with the proper level of urgency
- Communicate proactively with client order status and milestones
- Conduct recurring project calls with clients for projects when necessary
- Report on project pipeline weekly as required
- Escalate critical issues with the provider and within ARG
- Build relationships with the people that can make a difference at each provider
- Ensure timely internal handling of orders from signature to project kickoff
- Understand the flow of documents outside of ARG to ensure proper handling of orders
- Ensure data integrity of assets within Salesforce
- Complete assets according to SOP upon order completion
- Use Salesforce to track work/activity
- Ensure data integrity
- Proactively communicate with peers about provider and product trends and experiences
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Proven track record in successful project outcomes and on-time delivery.
- Ability to focus on and manage multiple high-priority tasks and clients.
- Comfortable with dealing with all levels of clients – from C-Level to Office Manager.
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of personal integrity
- Must have the ability to work with challenging clients and situations and assist with issue resolution.
- Ability to lead a project and delegate tasks internally and externally.
- Highly adaptable
- Must be proficient in hosting video and audio calls.
- Project competence and confidence.
- Impeccable communications skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (in particular, Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to learn new tools as needed.
- Must be willing and able to travel to client sites when needed.
Required Education, Certifications/ Licenses, Related Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 6 - 10 years of experience in the technology space preferred
- In lieu of a degree, equivalent proven combination of education and experience may be substituted
- 6 - 10 years of project management experience
- 6 - 10 years of technology experience
Physical Job Requirements (with/ without reasonable accommodations)
- This position requires the ability to remain in a stationary position (standing and/or seated) all of the time
- This position operates machinery and/or equipment that requires the constant use of hands/fingers/wrists (ex: typing) all of the time
- This position requires the ability to spend all of the time viewing computer monitors.
- This position may commute between ARG’s HQ office and clients on an as-needed and case-by-case basis
- Employees in a remote-work agreement need to make themselves available for travel within a reasonable notice period
- Anticipated travel will be by car, air, and/or train