We are seeking a motivated, professional Client Service Associate who can excel in two key areas: providing executive level administrative support to several Financial Advisors and offering concierge level service and attention to AFG clients. This position is an essential part of an experienced and knowledgeable team that prides itself on consistently exceeding client expectations.
This role will enjoy a hybrid schedule but will spend more time in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania office during the orientation and training period. Once fully trained this position will spend one day a week in the office. This position reports to the Client Service Manager.
As a Client Service Associate, no two days look the same, but most will include a mix of the following:
- Develop sound client relationships by providing exceptional care in researching and responding to inquiries from clients and related contacts via telephone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Act as the liaison between the clients, advisors and mutual fund companies. Performs transactional activities such as opening and funding accounts, facilitating portfolio changes, and money movement.
- Support and collaborate with financial advisors for daily client meetings and calendar activities.
- Master essential trading and money movement processes and procedures.
- Proactively provide research and background to advisors to facilitate responses to ad hoc questions and client requests.
- Maintains CRM database – from entering new client data through confirming account closure procedures.
- Utilize eMoney financial planning software to update client portal information and generate reports.
- Assist clients with online access to their client portal, investment accounts and market data.
- Acquire working knowledge in specialized areas of client administration such as estates and retirement .
You might be a great match if you have:
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with clients and related professionals of varied ages and backgrounds.
- Financial services industry experience is a strong preference.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in business or related field with two years' experience, or an associate degree combined with related experience.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in Teams, OneNote, SharePoint, Zoom, and DocuSign.
- Strong attention to detail with high level of accuracy, initiative, and follow-through.
- Self-motivated and responsible with ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt and stay current on software applications, operational procedures, and industry regulations.
- Currently hold or a willingness to earn the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Certification.
What AFG Offers:
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical (2 plan options), dental, vision, core and buy-up life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage and company funded flexible spending accounts.
- Generous paid time off program.
- A best-in-class 401K plan with online planning and reporting tools.
- Wellness program with additional time off rewards.
- Easily accessible office with free parking for onsite days.
Allegheny Financial Group, LTD is an SEC-registered investment advisory firm that offers clients guidance in every aspect of their financial life, including financial planning, portfolio management, market analysis, risk management, and business and estate planning. As a firm that pioneered financial planning in Pittsburgh, Allegheny has earned clients' trust for over 45 years with a high degree of personal attention combined with specialized knowledge, an integrated team-based approach, and first-class market research. For more information, go to Allegheny Financial Group