Premier Solutionz, Inc. is looking to fill one full-time and one part-time position. We are seeking an Automotive Inventory Photographer in Aurora, CO. To qualify for this position, you must live in Aurora or the immediate area.
Who is a good candidate for an Automotive Inventory Photographer? Here are some suggestions:
- This is a great position for a valet or lot attendant who wants to advance in their career and add vehicle photography/videography to their resume!
- If you are a tech savvy, active, stay-at-home parent, this is the perfect position for you! As you can work during weekday hours while the kids are at school during the day.
- This work can also provide a consistent income supplement for someone with their own established photography business!
- It is simply a great position for someone who doesn't want to sit behind a desk all day, but loves being outdoors.
- We will provide full training for the right person for this position! Your main qualifications should be a work ethic, eye for detail, communication skills, and a desire to be on a winning team!
Once trained, our photographers make approximately $25 an hour or more once they are very proficient and familiar with their route. This is not seasonal work as we are looking for ambitious go-getters who want a long term opportunity with a great company! We pride ourselves on being a TEAM that works together for a common goal and have a great culture! Many of our photographers have been employed in this position for 8-16 years. There is also immediate room for career advancement into supervisory and management roles within the company.
Basic Required Duties:
- Identify and locate vehicles needing photos at assigned accounts
- Photograph and capture video/360 of vehicles
- Survey and enter basic vehicle information
- Work outside for 4-5 hours daily and be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Bill clients each day for services performed accurately
- Work and communicate with the Premier Solutionz Team
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Maintain a consistent quality and schedule of work
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral program
- (Full-Time only) Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
Requirements for the Job:
- Valid Driver's License
- 3 years of Driving Experience
- Ability to drive and park many different types of vehicles including manual (stick shift) transmissions **this is a requirement**
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Capable of extended periods of standing, walking, getting in/out of vehicles
- Experience with digital cameras, Windows PCs, email and smart phones
- Attention to detail, punctuality, and efficient time management a must!!
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Work must be performed 4-5 times/days a week between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM Monday - Friday (Saturdays on occasion).
- Excellent communication skills required
- **Please submit a cover letter stating why you are a good fit for our Automotive Inventory Photographer position (hint, this is really important, and helps us understand why you think you are a good fit!) and also a resume or work history.**
Applicants who do not submit a resume or some kind work experience will not be considered. Candidates who do not write a quick cover letter explaining their interest/fit for the position will most likely not be considered. All candidates may be subject to background checks. Thank you and good luck!
Premier Solutionz, Inc. has provided Photography/Videography Services and Internet Merchandising for the Automotive Industry across Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming for over 16 years. Premier Solutionz is the market leader in this market and is a highly respected and recommended company. Visit our website for more information at www.premiersolutionz.com.