South College's Online Campus continues to be one of the fastest growing in the country and is looking for capable, successful, and excited instructors to help us produce great student outcomes!
Specific course needs are as follows:
• Undergraduate Computer Science including Networking and Database Applications
• Undergraduate Information Technology including Web Design and System Analysis
• Graduate Information Technology such as Programming and Technology Research
• Computer and Information Technology Security Courses
Candidates must evidence the following:
• A minimum of an acceptable master’s degree in the specific subject matter field (doctorate preferred) for undergraduate courses and an earned doctoral degree and satisfactory completion of 18 graduate semester hours in subject matter field for graduate courses; and
• Experience teaching similar courses at a higher education institute.
Preference will be given for candidates with experience teaching online.