The Inside Sales Representative will work, in conjunction with field sales counterparts, to increase product sales within assigned territories.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for:
• Qualifying opportunities and developing relationships with new and existing customers.
• Working with homeowners, landscape architects, designers, and contractors to assess needs and determine appropriate product offering.
• Managing and tracking projects through the sales cycle.
• Interacting with internal Engineering, Production, and Estimating teams.
• Accurately entering orders and project information into CRM system.
• Assisting in the preparation of sales materials and samples to send to customers.
• Administrative sales support and other duties as assigned.
The ideal Inside Sales Representative will possess:
• Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to take initiative and work well in a team selling environment.
We offer a competitive salary plus full benefits package and great growth opportunities!