Lactalis North America is currently seeking candidates to join our Maintenance team in Nampa, Idaho.
Lactalis Group, the world leader in dairy, is a family-owned business with more than 85,000 pragmatic and ambitious professionals worldwide, committed to providing healthy and delicious dairy products that bring people together every day. At Lactalis, our core values of AMBITION, ENGAGEMENT, and SIMPLICITY are at the heart of everything we do.
If you are looking for a unique experience with a company that offers strong brands, professional expertise, and a dynamic work environment that champions entrepreneurial spirt, hands-on responsibility and real opportunity for career development, we want to hear from you!
Lactalis North America: inviting you to share with us your STORY, your PASSION, and your EXPERTISE.
From your PASSION to ours
The Process Safety Management Coordinator is responsible to design, implement and manage programs, policies, and practices to ensure that the Lactalis Nampa plant facility subject to OSHA’s Process Safety Management and EPA’s Risk Management Plan is complying.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all elements of the OSHA/PSM standards including Process Safety Management (PSM) and Risk Management Plans (RMP) to ensure compliance.
- Create, update, and maintain operating procedures in compliance with site’s PSM program.
From your STORY to ours
Qualified applicants will contribute the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in a food processing plant or similar environment is required. Equivalent combination of training and experience in Process Safety Management and Ammonia Refrigeration will be considered.
- Practical and working knowledge of the OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) and EPA Risk Management Plan regulations is preferred.
- Proficient writing skills are required to document and implement operating and inspection procedures and track PSM activities
- Good training skills required to train mechanics to these procedures.
- Experience with using and leading process hazard analyses studies by various techniques.
Skills / Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, have effective leadership skills and have a diligent attitude.
- Strong organizational skills are mandatory with the ability to apply programs within the plant.
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization; achieve results through others, solid decision-making skills utilizing sound judgment.
- Strong ability to listen to personnel over maintenance concerns.
- Displays good math, technical, and decision-making skills.
- RETA certification a plus but not required
- Pass respirator medical and fit test certification exam