We are HALO! We connect people and brands to create unforgettable, meaningful, and lasting experiences that build brand engagement and loyalty for our over 60,000 clients globally. Our nearly 2,000 employees and 1,000 Account Executives located in 40+ sales offices across the United States are the reason HALO is the global leader in branded merchandise, uniform programs, and recognition and incentive solutions.
HALO is looking for an Account Director to expand business with key client accounts in the wine and spirits industry! This Account Director will partner with one of our major clients to creatively conceptualize and integrate custom and branded merchandise into dynamic marketing campaigns. As part of the client-facing responsibilities you will also manage the entire promotional campaign including idea generation, product development, pitch decks, and product research and customization, so account implementation experience is an essential part of this position. Lastly, the Account Director will also be tasked in growing and development their team who will help in supporting the operational account management tasks.
This role will have a hybrid work schedule as travel to client offices in the NYC area is required a minimum of 1x per week.
- Key point of contact for client communication and requests
- Implement and execute sales projects and contribute to targeted revenue growth plans for client accounts
- Manage multiple projects with varying clients, timelines, priorities, costs, and logistical complexities
- Onboard new clients and ensuring they understand the company’s order and approval processes, quality standards and production timelines
- Produce creative and accurate quotes and presentations using innovative product ideas to support the client’s branding approach and marketing goals
- Advance knowledge of manufacturing and decoration processes as well as supplier and product resources domestic and international
- Utilize vendor relationship and internal resources for resourceful sourcing and quoting strategies, balancing the client’s and company’s business needs
- Communicate project changes, order timelines and status updates to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery while successfully managing and meeting client expectations
- Collaborate with internal departments and operations resources to account for all aspects of project scope and adjusting as needed
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of quotes, orders and art proofs
- Generate reports to track open orders and billing progress
- Travel to client offices located in NY, NY at minimum once a week
- 5+ years’ experience working in a time sensitive, promotional industry and/or marketing agency environment
- 5+ years’ experience in building and managing a team
- 5+ years’ experience supporting clients in the wine and spirits industry is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented, exceptional organizational skills and the ability to deliver under deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Work independently, under minimal supervision as well as work effectively in a collaborative team environment with a dynamic range of people
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with tact and well-reasoned judgment
- Proven ability to provide outstanding client service
- Ability to travel to client offices located in NY, NY 1x a week is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, or similar area of concentration preferred
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
Compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to HALO at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The estimated salary range for this position is between $130,000 to 170,000 USD.
More about HALO
HALO is the global leader in branded merchandise, uniform programs, and recognition and incentive solutions. We partner with our clients to break through the clutter of our media saturated world and connect their brands to customers, employees and other audiences critical to their success. As a team member you can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination.
We also offer:
- Career Advancement: At HALO, we love promoting from within. Internal promotions is the key to our exponential growth in the last few years. With so many industry leaders at HALO, you'll have the opportunity to accelerate your career by learning from their experience, insights, and skills and gain access to HALO's influential global network, leadership experiences, and diverse thinking.
- Culture: We love working here and know that you will too. You can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We push the limits of possibilities and imagination by staying curious, humble, and provocative in order to break through yesterday's limit. Diversity is the source of our creativity and we thrive when each of contributes to an inclusive culture of respect, dignity, and equity mindset in everything we do. We keep our promise for excellence with an unrelenting commitment to achieving results and supporting one another to stay accountable, transparent, and dependable.
- Recognition: You're going to succeed here, and you can count on us to celebrate your wins. Colleagues across the company will join in recognizing your big milestones and nominate you for awards. Over time, you'll earn so much recognition that you can convert into gift cards, trips, concerts, and merchandise at your favorite brands.
- Flexibility: We pride ourselves on flexible schedules that help you find a balance between professional and personal demands. We believe that supporting our customers is the priority and trust that you and your manager will find a schedule to achieve that priority.
- Work with your favorite brands: HALO clients include over 100 of the Fortune 500 as well as thousands of mid and small-size organizations. You'll be on teams that are focused on the future of our industry and bringing our customers fresh ideas that are first-in-the-world.
- Stay well at HALO: At HALO, we have benefits that support all parts of your life and to find a work-life balance custom to you. We offer easily accessible mental healthcare for you and your family. Our program focuses on behavioral health coaching, therapy and psychiatry, personalized skill development, and providing access to care for your dependents. In addition, we offer nation-wide coverage Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Prepare your financial future with our 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
HALO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We insist on an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Inclusion is a core value at HALO and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
HALO is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Careers page.