Join the team shaping the future of healthcare! MedBridge is a dynamic software company working with the country’s largest healthcare providers to build technology solutions helping patients get better faster, while decreasing the overall cost of care. Our Implementation team is growing and looking for an enthusiastic Integration Engineer to join us! We hire in the following states: AZ, CO, FL, IL, MA, MI, MN, NC, NY, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.
The U.S. Healthcare industry is going through a transformation. Patients want access to better healthcare tools and experiences and healthcare systems are stretched beyond capacity and adapting to the new normal after the pandemic. In this role you'll be working on the teams that are being tasked with solving these problems.
Why work at MedBridge?
- We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe continuing education improves the lives of both medical professionals and the patients they care for.
- We create award-winning products. In 2021 alone, we’ve won American “Stevie” Awards for Best Professional Education App and the 2021 MedTech: Digital Health Innovations award.
- We’re a fast-growing company where you’ll have opportunities to develop your career. We were named one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal (PSBJ) as well as an Inc. 5,000 Fastest-Growth Company for 2021.
- You’ll make an impact here. Even as we grow, our individual teams remain small and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matters.
- Our customers love MedBridge! We have a nearly 100% client retention rate and are continuing that work in 2023 and beyond.
In this role you will:
- Help our new and existing Enterprise clients achieve their business goals by successfully integrating them into the MedBridge platform.
- Own all technical aspects of integration implementations including: configuration, data review, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Share responsibility of successful integration project completion by consistently hitting scheduled milestones and delivering on project scope.
- Troubleshoot and debug production partner issues to resolve in a timely manner.
- Act as subject matter expert, explaining integration solution functionality and details to internal teams as well as clients at all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute new features and products in relation to customer experience.
- Evaluate existing integration solutions and recommend improvements to development.
- Develop and maintain integration artifacts like data flow diagrams, end user process maps and technical design documents.
- Partner with development and roll-out of new integration products including analysis, specification, implementation, go-live, and support.
What you will need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in Healthcare IT experience.
- BA in a related field: IT, HI, software engineering, computer science, etc.
- Experience working with software integrations, EMR or HR systems
- Experience configuring & troubleshooting HL7v2 interfaces including ADT, ORU & MDM.
- Experience working and communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Golang, PHP, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with SAML and/or OAuth2.
- MySQL database experience
- Understanding of the healthcare domain.
- B2B SaaS experience preferred.
- Passion. We love what we do and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. Other benefits we provide are: paid sick time, paid vacation time, personal days, parental leave, short term and long term disability, an employee assistance program, and a 401(k) with a company match.
- Professional growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
Salary Range: 90,000 - 110,000
At MedBridge, salary ranges are assigned to a job based on 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within this range is informed by the candidate's skills, capabilities and experience.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, your identity expression, or whatever else makes you unique, if you want to raise the bar and join an amazing team of passionate people, then we'd love to work alongside you at MedBridge.
Now it’s your turn. If you liked what you’ve read and think MedBridge would be a great career choice for you, apply now and our Recruiting team will follow up with you shortly after.