Customer Support Specialist
We believe that every person deserves simple technology tools that just work. Our mission is to help businesses feel confident sharing high value assets (i.e., equipment, trucks, cars) by providing them with simple tools to inspect, protect and manage their fleets and build relationships of trust with their customers. We aspire to provide amazing experiences to our customers, build simple and impactful products, and become the best versions of our personal and professional selves. Our asset maintenance platform is used by thousands of equipment, truck, and car rental shops and we’re growing fast.
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Support Specialist to join our team and a fast-growing support department. The customer support specialist will be responsible for handling a portion of the ticket queue and working closely with a cross-functional Record360 ecosystem including Account Executives, Marketing, Success Team, Engineering, and Product specialists. We are looking for someone who LOVES working with customers and cares deeply about meeting their needs. In addition, someone who is technically minded and loves problem-solving. The role will include learning JSON and multiple other tools/software. This position offers extensive development opportunities for a candidate that shows the willingness and hunger to expand their skill set. An ideal candidate is someone who has worked in a metrics-oriented support environment and is looking to apply their skills in improving processes and making customers happy.
This role reports directly to the Customer Support Manager.
- Respond to customers quickly and kindly via Zendesk Platform
- Become product and industry expert, to help customers learn best practices
- Build and edit workflows within JSON and configuration tool
- Answering Inbound customer calls
- Troubleshoot and escalate tickets to engineering
- Learn the ins and outs of our app on both iPhone and Android devices
- Take on responsibility of ad hoc projects or roles
- Engage directly with clients on technical requests and identifying common client challenges and suggesting solutions
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, engineering, and product teams
- Work closely & harmoniously with fellow Support agents to develop new support processes, troubleshoot customer needs
- 1-2 years experience managing support queue within Zendesk or similar CRM
- Superb written and verbal communication skills - Able to communicate complex information in a clear and useful manner
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with customers
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy (High EQ. You're an empathetic, self-aware leader of people)
- Ability to take initiative
- Adaptable. You’re constantly learning and can flex between rolling up your sleeves or delegating responsibilities and empowering your team
- Competence with G Suite applications (e.g., Gmail, Google Drive, etc.) required
- Basic troubleshooting experience preferred
- Technically minded- Natural problem solver