- The SDIX, LLC IT Programmer/Developer is primarily responsible for creating, enhancing, and maintaining business applications which support the infrastructure and business functions of SDIX and it’s customers in the biotech/pharmaceutical fields. The first project will be a rewrite of an access-based MRP system.
- Planning, designing, developing, and documenting features and functionality for both new, and existing applications and services using the .NET framework.
- Facilitate on-going support, and maintenance for existing applications.
- Ability to operate in a small, cooperative development team which follows established coding and testing practices and has a consistent drive to improve in all areas of software development.
- Participate and help facilitate user team meetings, and code reviews.
* We are an equal opportunity employer
- 1-2 years of professional software development experience designing and developing .NET applications.
- Experience in the following areas required:
- Programming in C#, or VB.NET using Visual Studio.
- ASP.NET web application, and service development.
- SQL, Oracle or equivalent RDBMS. Understanding of OOP design principals, and their practical application.
- Experience, or knowledge of the following areas is preferred:
- Usage of Entity Framework, or equivalent ORM technology.
- Front-end development utilizing TypeScript.
- Windows Service development.
- Project Management experience
- Collaborative development utilizing Team Foundation Server, or other modern source control system.
- Development on Azure, or utilization of Azure DevOps.
- WPF, or WinForms desktop application development.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, MIS, or other relevant degree) or equivalent experience