The #1 “Best Place to Work” in Pittsburgh is calling all real estate agents in search for Senior Brokerage Advisors. Why “next?” Because at Burns Scalo Real Estate, we empower our people to take charge and allow them to grow. If you’re courageous, accountable, and always do the right thing…you will grow too.
Join a team where…
We are looking for a Senior Brokerage Advisor to join our Tenant Representation Brokerage team in our Pittsburgh office. In this team-based position, you will need a desire for success in sales with new prospects and ability to handle complex conversations with owners, C-Suite, and high level corporate real estate decision makers. Clients and prospects include local companies with single locations up to global corporations with many diverse geographic locations. Your working knowledge of any major vertical industry will be very helpful. You will work directly with the Vice President of Brokerage and in addition to sales, you will be involved in all aspects of the evaluation, negotiation, and successful delivery of real estate services.
What you day looks like
- Execute new business development by participating in cold calling, converting calls to meetings, new business wins. Performs sales techniques to be able to convert a lead to a sale or lease.
- Reviews and prepares real estate contracts. Manages commercial property sales from beginning-to-end, ensuring positive client experience.
- Integrates commercial marketing of properties in Deal Manager and other Real Estate systems and software.
- Serves as main point of contact between property owners and prospective buyers.
- Assists landlords and owners in promoting their properties for sales, providing expertise and advice to clients.
- Negotiates and prepares relevant paperwork (contracts, leases) prior to sale of commercial property.
- Performs comparative market analysis to accurately value commercial properties.
- Conducts research of the local real estate market and stays up to date on industry trends.
- Advises clients in the development and execution of their real estate investment strategies.
- Prospects new client relationships and network with other industry professionals.
- Partners closely with other team members to ensure knowledge sharing and cross-team collaboration.
- Contribute to designated local market research requests: market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities.
The knowledge you bring
- Excellent knowledge of the local commercial property market.
- 5+ years of commercial real estate / brokerage / leasing / sales experience.
- Demonstrable success in sales production ($200,000 Gross minimum)
- Self-starter, capable of maintaining a high energy level and being a team player.
- PA Real Estate Salesperson License.
But wait, there’s more
- Competitive Fee Structure with aggressive split thresholds
- Bonus & Incentives opportunities
- Marketing Package for listing paid for by BSRE.
- Professional sales trainings
- Desk Space with free parking
- Referral Bonuses
- Onsite fitness center