We are 11:59, a professional services firm that helps forward-thinking public and commercial sector clients unlock the full potential of their transformation and modernization efforts. With a team led by former Big 4 Consulting Executives, we bring the Art of the Possible to life. We deliver unbiased strategies independent from resource constraints and generate value based on what is possible today so that our clients are ready for tomorrow.
As a firm built on our experts' curiosity, we employ an integrated, agile talent model to deliver modern technology. Our clients hire us for our shared commitment to their mission, the collaborative approach of our team members, and our track record of delivering breakthrough solutions and results.
At 11:59, we don't just showcase the art of the possible; we deliver it.
- Advisement regarding transactional data entry
- Assistance in integrating future project releases of additional SCO functionality with existing business processes.
- Fund reconciliation support
- Month-end and (State and Federal) Year-end closing support, including assistance with the submittal of required financial reports.
- Assistance tracking and mitigating any audit issues that may arise.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience aligning IT systems with organizational business processes and providing coordination.
- Oversight and leadership for the analyses, planning, design, implementation,
- documentation, assessment, and management of IT architecture and infrastructure.
- Design framework under general supervision of a Senior Technical Lead or Project Manager.
- At least three (3) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
- Minimum of one (1) year PeopleSoft FSCM version 9 experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years each of PeopleSoft FSCM version 9.x functional Subject Matter Expert (SME) experience for at least three (3) of the following PeopleSoft modules:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payables
- Accounts Receivables
- Cash Management
- Asset Management
- Grants Management
Why work with us?
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401(k) matching