Engrain has transformed the way people find, lease, and manage properties, providing revolutionary, unit-level map data that can be visualized to better ensure occupancy and drive revenue for property owners and provide tenants with insightful views of leasable units from any property management software or web interface. Engrain provides a holistic suite of mapping solutions built specifically for the real estate industry to provide stunning unit-level map visualizations that integrate with countless websites and property tech applications.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist on our SightMap Team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of Engrain’s growth and dynamic environment. The position plays a key role in the onboarding of customers and planning of software projects, remaining primarily responsible for content collection and validation, project timeline management, and ensuring projects meet organizational standards.
What you'll do...
- Onboard new customers and help existing customers get their SightMap projects off the ground quickly and seamlessly
- Communicate effectively with customers to gather content and ensure it is usable
- Create projects and kickoff production work using our project management software
- Direct and coordinate the activities of internal resource teams by routing tasks effectively to ensure projects and client requests are executed to the highest standard
- Influence internal and client decision-makers to clear project issues and roadblocks
- Ensure the highest quality of work by proofreading content, reviewing design, and testing technology before launching new software and/or updates
- Provide other assistance as needed in support of the department’s efforts to maintain strong, long-lasting, and mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Stay abreast of industry trends, insights, and competitive dynamics of the marketplace
What you offer us...
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in project management or customer onboarding role
- Drive and passion for generating high levels of client satisfaction
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize large volumes of projects
- Adept at solving problems and making decisions
- Able to understand new technology platforms and the opportunities/challenges they present, as well as interactive best practices, user experience, and user interface
- Highly proficient with Customer Relationship Management, Content Management, and Project Management Systems
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in simpler terms based on your audience
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum base salary of $55,000 - $65,000. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- Various health, dental and vision insurance plans to choose from
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days annually of PTO & 10 holidays per year
- Dog-friendly office
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- On-site amenities include a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.