Pharmacy Rx Care Advocate
ProxsysRx is seeking to fill the unique position of Rx Care Advocate (RCA) for The Pharmacy at Conway Medical Center. The RCA is responsible for the presentation and coordination of the bedside discharge medication delivery program (DRxD) to all eligible hospital patients. The RCA works collaboratively with the nursing and pharmacy staff to facilitate the process. This opportunity is perfect for a Pharmacy Technician looking to broaden their career, or for someone looking to gain a unique experience in the Heath Care Industry. We offer a great schedule with day shift hours and a competitive benefits package.
- Presents the DRxD program to all eligible patients for assigned units/services.
- Pre-signs eligible patients to program by presenting service prior to discharge date.
- Follow DRxD scripting for presenting program.
- Maintains process for tracking patient status and follow-up.
- For patients accepting DRxD program, ensure patient enrollment, bedside delivery of medication and successful completion of program requirements at discharge.
- Enrolls patient using mobile app or paper enrollment forms.
- Transmits information to pharmacy.
- Delivers prescriptions to patient, verifies identity, completes checkout scripting and completes discharge process, securing patient signatures.
- Monday-Friday day shift hours. Closed on weekends.
- Paid holidays after 90 days.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid short term and long term disability.
- Company paid employee life insurance.
- 401(k) with company matching contributions.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician License with the South Carolina Board of Pharmacy strongly preferred.
- Comfortable in a hospital room setting.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- High energy and team-oriented.
- Must be able to walk/stand 8 hours per day.