The Fulton Companies is a private multi-national group of companies headquartered in beautiful Pulaski, NY, USA. Our founder, Lewis Palm, was a pioneer in the engineering of steam boilers and associated equipment for the laundry and dry-cleaning markets, he invented the first Vertical Tubeless Boiler in 1949. With our expansion of products and knowledge throughout the years, we are well known in many applications of your daily life including but not limited to, food processing, pharmaceutical, education, gas processing, laundry, dry cleaning, healthcare, and government / military.
Fulton researches, engineers, manufactures, sells, and services complex thermal fluid, steam, and hydronic equipment along with engineered systems for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. We strive for energy efficiencies, global impact, and environmental responsibility. Fulton has served as an industry leader of emerging heat transfer technologies for more than 70 years!
Our culture thrives on the HEART values of the company and puts pride in our people. We encourage continued training and learning to grow you and your career with Fulton.
Benefits: At Fulton we value our employees and therefore offer competitive compensation, onsite fitness club, retirement plan, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary disability insurance, voluntary life insurance, employee assistance program, vacation time, paid holidays, profit share bonus.
The Material Handler is responsible for managing incoming and outgoing of parts, supplying parts to production as well as proper inventorying of parts. He/she also is to work to ensure all parts flow and are organized in a world class manner that is consistent with the company values and operating philosophy.
- Receive - Check in, inspect and organize incoming material, process paperwork, assist distribution and documentation of inventory to appropriate areas. Perform incoming inspection of ASME materials and other material as required.
- Ship - Package part boxes and process part orders.
- Inventory – Manage the inventory levels and inventory accuracy to reduce both production and aftermarket parts sales outages.
- Supply- Stock materials onto shelves and or deliver to appropriate locations.
DEMONSTRATED CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Accountability - Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight.
- Communication – Ability to ensure information is passed on to others who should be kept informed ability to express oneself clearly in conversation and interaction with others, ability to express oneself clearly in business writing
- Forward Thinking-The ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action to be prepare for possible contingencies.
- Thoroughness – Ensuring work and information is complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations; following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Results Oriented - The ability to focus on a desired result, setting challenging goals, focus effort on the goals, meeting or exceeding the goals.
- Bending/Stooping – Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist. Full motion of the body, lower extremities and back muscles
- Carrying – Extending hands and arms while carrying weight
- Heavy Work – Must be able to exert up 50 pounds. Frequent standing and walking.
- Repetitive Motion – Substantial movement/motion of the wrists hands and or fingers.
- Sitting – The body is supported by the buttocks and back and employee needs to remain seated for extended periods of time.
- Vision (option 1) – close visual acuity to perform and activity such as analyzing data, viewing a computer terminal, inspection involving small defects or welds, use and operation of machines, use of measurement devices, etc.
- Vision (option2) – Visual acuity is required to view a computer terminal or operate mechanical or skilled trades
- Walking- Moving about on foot to travel and accomplish tasks, including long distances or site to site.
- Fulton is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Fulton is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.