We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Maintenance Manager to join our dynamic team in the technology industry. They would be responsible for providing leadership for maintenance work center or shift in accordance with Agorus’ vision and values. They would be accountable to provide clear direction and performance feedback to maintenance staff to meet OEE standards, policies & regulations for efficient, safe, and environmentally compliant operation. They would be accountable for the development of internal talent necessary to achieve key business metrics.
- Establish and maintain a successful safety culture by implementing and driving disciplined processes and systems to ensure the safety of all employees and contractors. This includes supporting established safety programs and standards, SOP’s, identifying and eliminating hazards and enforcing all safety rules.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment which provides employees and customers a positive impression of Agorus’ state-of-the-art factory and company.
- Regularly inspect facilities and equipment to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work.
- Recruit, supervise, and train maintenance technicians.
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance.
- Monitor inventory of maintenance materials and equipment.
- Participate in the coordination of projects and preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
- Lead, plan and participate in continuous improvement, cost reductions and production optimization efforts to meet and exceed budget expectations.
- Ensure equipment supplies and factory facilities are in appropriate working condition to meet business needs.
- Ensure proper preventive maintenance programs are implemented and maintained to maximize uptime and minimize catastrophic maintenance events.
- Prepare timely reports for distribution to internal customers; maintain accurate records and files.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties, as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Maintain thorough knowledge of factory process and equipment, have workable knowledge of industry technological developments and best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of company product, policies, and procedures.
- Strong customer service acumen
- Understanding of PLC programing
- Background in strategic planning
- Understanding of electronics and mechanical troubleshooting
- Strong technical leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated skills or knowledge of supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and mathematical ability.
- Ability to operate a computer and supporting software packages.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively implement change.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and lead teams.
- Ability to effectively manage conflict.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Associate degree or Vocational Certificate in related field preferred.
- Metal fabrication, with certificate in structural steel welding, high preferred.
- 5+ years’ demonstrated maintenance supervisory experience required.
Or any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
- Manufacturing environment.
REPORTS TO: VP, Manufacturing