Masy BioServices is a 35-year-old family owned business which has experienced rapid growth over the past several years. Masy currently has four locations and over 160 employees. We provide services to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
Our reputation has been built around the quality and experience of our staff. We have carefully built a dynamic team whose members possess diverse professional skills. We offer a casual, friendly atmosphere, promoting individual development, career growth and industry association opportunities.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a matching 401K, health, dental, short term and long term disability and life insurance. We also offer holiday pay, PTO, education reimbursement, AAA membership and a clothing allowance.
Masy BioServices is an equal opportunity employer.
Perform routine calibration and preventive maintenance of Masy and customer equipment. Calibration may include temperature, relative humidity, CO2, voltage, pressure, time, rotation, etc. following documented procedures using precision standards. Calibrations will be performed in-house and at customer sites. Create, modify and execute calibration procedures and calibration certificates. Perform testing to support the quality management system and report, troubleshoot and make recommendations about quality issues relating to calibration. Assist in filing, data entry and general record keeping.
This position is for day shift, but may require some occasional off shift and/or weekend coverage to accommodate schedules and/or project timelines.
• Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
• Lead on calibration projects
• Perform equipment and instrumentation calibration
• Proficient in specific calibration procedures
• Understand interval and tolerance relating to calibration
• Update the calibration database/equipment history
• Report questionable calibration results to supervisor for evaluation and determination
• Abide by ISO 17025 principles
• Maintain good housekeeping practices
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor
• High School diploma, Military, Technical School or Associates Degree
• 1-3 years calibration experience
• Experience assisting with projects
• Computer literacy especially in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Electronic, electrical and mechanical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong reporting skills
• Good organizational skills
• Familiarity with GMP/GLP, ISO 9001 and ISO 17025
• Drug testing
• Inoculations specific to customer sites
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Work environment is typically general office, laboratory and customer sites
• travel required
• Valid driver’s license