The goal of ConcertoCare is simple: We strive to keep our patient population healthy. We are part of the solution in America to improve access to high-quality, high-touch clinical care in any environment: urban, suburban, and rural alike. We specialize in delivering hands-on care to vulnerable, frail, and elderly patients with multiple chronic conditions. Many of these patients qualify for Medicare and/or Medicaid and require personalized care above and beyond traditional health plans or fee-for-service coverage. We believe that this patient population can benefit from concierge care that also integrates social, logistical, and behavioral supports. By delivering field-based care, ConcertoCare meets patients “where they are,” whether it is at home, at the hospital, in the skilled nursing facility, and beyond. ConcertoCare proudly stands shoulder-to-shoulder with our valued patients, all with the mission of keeping them happy, healthy, and out of the hospital.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Senior Director of Patient Engagement will drive growth in engaged membership in our high-need senior populations. This leader is responsible for building the team, KPIs, systems and processes that support patient engagement as well as promoting a culture of growth amongst our field teams. This leader should thrive in early-stage environments and have a passion for helping seniors get access to outstanding in-home healthcare. They should be analytical, strategic and growth-oriented and have a desire to build out processes, teams and systems in a healthcare provider organization.
- Build a team to support patient engagement across Concerto’s markets.
- Set up and execute an organic growth engine to drive membership growth.
- Build out a sales process and funnel with KPIs and dashboards to support engagement and growth.
- Support refinement of our CRM and calling tools across markets.
- Serve as matrixed support for our 4 Managers of Engagement in each market and serve as a coach and training support for those leaders.
- Establish market relationships to enhance Concerto’s brand and impact.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years in growth and strategy roles, ideally in a fast-growing, healthcare provider organization.
- An MBA and strategy consulting experience is required.
- Proven, strong ability and desire to build teams, KPIs and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture relationships.
- Prefer that the candidate have experience with CRM systems.
- Sales leadership experience.
- 2+ years of team management experience.
- Understanding of value-based healthcare models a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical capabilities and use data to drive results.
- Ability to travel to markets as required.
Base Salary/ Wage Range $160,000 and $185,000 plus annual bonus. Compensation for the role is commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. ConcertoCare offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes full healthcare coverage, a 401K with match, and a broad range of other health, wellness, and financial benefits.
ConcertoCare requires all “frontline workers” to be vaccinated and to provide records for validation. The vaccination requirement includes COVID-19. Medical or religious exemptions will be considered contingent upon the review of appropriate documentation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.