Job Title: Senior II Analyst/Engineer
Location: Washington, DC Position: Full-Time
Job Description: Capital Group is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented consultant to fill Implementation/Engineering leadership role(s) for our Federal Aviation Administration customer. The applicant will have experience with developing and managing communications plans, products, and programs for internal and external stakeholders. Implementation Lead will provide technical and program office support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Provide transition and implementation planning, coordination and tracking support to the program office and technical operations.
- Support activities include coordination and communication of Corporate Work Plan (CWP) and Operational Risk Management (ORM) activities.
- Provide coordination and communications support across multiple organizations including the Program Office(s) (PO), Engineering Services, and vendor(s) for site surveys, site engineering, site preparation, vendor installation, Local Exchange Carrier (LEC) access installation, Site Acceptance (SIA), Service Acceptance (SA), service cutovers, and service disconnects.
- Support strategic planning activities including transition of legacy FAA Owned systems and services.
- Provide support for Service Flow diagram and Automated Line Frequency (ALF) to support transition.
- Hosting project calls, touchpoints, solution reviews, user story demos, etc.
- Establish and manage communication processes and procedures for internal and external communications.
- Plans and executes outreach campaigns to enhance understanding of FAA initiatives, programs, policy, activities, and interactions with both internal and external stakeholders. Includes special events, workshops, and seminars
- Prepares talking points, written remarks, statements, briefings, presentations, and other forms of written communications for use by FAA leadership in support of cybersecurity engagements, activities, and events.
- Responsible for execution, management and tracking of Implementation activities while minimizing operational impact to the FAA with a strong understanding of FAA operational procedures
- Participating in site surveys and managing installation activities to meet schedule milestones
- Make recommendations to FAA leadership on communication activities designed to address communications-related issues. Analyzes information and communication needs of internal and external customers and provides advice to achieve successful program information and communication goals
- Evaluates the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the communications strategies being used and advises FAA leadership on recommended actions to address issues and enhance effectiveness of communications/outreach programs
- Quickly understanding current business processes, then determining and implementing process improvements that align with system development
- Understanding the system architecture to provide the best solution(s) for complex challenges
- Documenting lessons learned
- Capturing and calculating business benefits, both quantitative and qualitative
- Maintaining certain source documentation such as mapping documents and complex spreadsheets
- Review customer premise equipment (CPE), telecom access, and routing designs and services solutions
- Evaluate system interfaces and accuracy of designs to satisfy service requirements
About the Company
Capital Group, an 8a certified small business, is a customer responsive firm with an extensive record of providing superior professional support services to Federal clients. Our professional services include full life cycle strategic consulting, acquisitions strategy development and implementation, systems engineering, program management and business and financial management.
Capital Group offers competitive wages and provides excellent benefits. We offer a 401(k) plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, paid time off, company social and charity events, and much more.
- Bachelor's degree or 10 years relevant work experience managing communication channels for multiple technical teams and demonstrated experience organizing and leading complex engagements requiring discipline, organizational skill, and capability to communication effectively
- Effective communicator in both written and verbal forms with ability to influence external stakeholders
- Ability to develop communication products and materials using traditional software applications (e.g., MS Office Suite, Adobe, etc.)
- Ability to apply sound business principles within a complex IT stakeholder environment.
- Ability to establish relationships with customers, vendors, and technology providers, engage teams and clients, and build rapport in person and virtually.
- High proficiency levels on MS Excel/ PowerPoint/ Word
- Stakeholder management experience at multiple levels, supporting effective collaboration.
- Ability to create concise, clear, and compelling briefing materials and polished deliverables within tight timelines
- Experience working with Federal Government clients, especially the FAA, is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience working with multiple National Airspace System (NAS) programs is highly desirable.
- Must be able to obtain a personnel suitability for a public trust position by Federal Government