YOUR DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create custom/stock ball graphics & production layout templates for domestic and overseas production
• Maintain accuracy of production layouts per request considering design/production/cost variables
• Design and create custom virtual's to assist the sales department
• Create plates (clichés) for in-house pad printing process – (stamp in 3-D objects)
• Support domestic print department and marketing with any requests
• Photography of products in support of marketing and creative departments
• Fulfill catalog/print requests
• Attend and participate in group meetings and collaborate on changes/critiques
YOUR AMAZING SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Excellent organizational skills with a solid system of prioritizing & executing multiple tasks
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication and teamwork skills
• Excellent knowledge of the Adobe CS suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
• Demonstrate willingness to learn new design skills and participate in continuous learning
WE LOVE OUR VALUES, DO YOU?
• Authentic - Communicate with honesty, act with integrity.
• Innovative - Always look for a better way.
• Respectful - Be responsive, dependable and considerate.
• Productive - Your time is valuable; make it count.
• Collaborative - Working together & helping each other equals success.
• Passionate - Committed in heart and mind. We are Baden’s biggest fans.
• Competitive - We strive to be the best. We will not compromise.
• Optimistic - The future is bright; believe it, live it, enjoy it!
• Quality - Remember, Quality is Important!
WE’D LOVE TO SEE YOU HAVE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
• 1-3 years of experience in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
• Command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• LOVE of sports!