We are WorldatWork, a professional organization that sets the agenda in the field of Total Rewards. We specialize in globally respected certifications, relevant data, publications, content and conferences, all of which are designed to advance our members’ leadership and help them influence great outcomes at their organizations. Founded in 1955, WorldatWork serves Total Rewards professionals throughout the world working in organizations of all sizes and every industry.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist.
Under the supervision and assistance of the Director of Application Architecture, the Quality Assurance Specialist will work in a collaborative environment to understand requirements and establish efficient test suites to ensure product reliability and usability.
This position plays a significant role in the development and execution of manual testing suites for software applications and coordination of test activities. Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to ensure high-quality documentation and communication of test plans, defects, testing progress and traceability metrics.
The Quality Assurance specialist is part of the IT Application Architecture team and will work closely with the entire Information Technology and Project Management teams, members of the local India team and all WorldatWork employees. Think you have what it takes? Read more about our opportunity, apply for the position and let’s get this show on the road!
· A mission to advance the knowledge of the rewards profession
· An opportunity to work with the finest subject matter experts in the field
· A collaborative environment that values design, continuous learning, and purpose-driven work
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Information Systems or Engineering
· 4+ years of software testing experience, developing and executing manual testing suites
· Ability to understand requirements, communicate feedback and identify proper testing coverage
· Strong interest in technology with ability to translate technical terms and processes to appropriate audience
· Experience developing test plans
· Experience in troubleshooting software issues and bug tracking
· Experience testing or working with: Web applications, UX/UI, API’s
· Experience using Azure DevOps, SQL and C# preferred
. Experience with SalesForce CRM a plus