At Aline, we are dedicated to providing exceptional employee experiences and ensuring the smooth and accurate administration of payroll and benefits processes. We are seeking a talented and experienced Payroll and Benefits Analyst to join our team. If you are passionate about payroll and benefits, possess strong analytical skills, and have a track record of delivering accurate and timely results, we want to hear from you.
The Help Desk Support Analyst's role is to ensure proper computer operations so that end users can accomplish daily tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, actively resolving and documenting end user requests via email, phone, or other methods. Monitoring device connectivity while resolving or escalating potential issues. Problem resolution may involve the use of proprietary utilities, diagnostic and tracking tools, client training and / or hands-on assistance. This individual interacts regularly with all levels of internal management and non-management personnel, as well as various levels of clients, including but not limited to corporate group executives, pharmacy owners, long-term care administrators, pharmacists, order entry technicians, nurses, and medication aides.
The following essential functions are the fundamental job duties of the position to be completed with or without appropriate reasonable accommodation.
- Provide first level technical support relating to client issues with proprietary software.
- Provide basic technical support at the network level: connectivity, routers, firewalls, security.
- Provide basic remote access solution implementation and support.
- Monitor device connectivity, resolve issues, engage clients for assistance as necessary.
- Perform hands-on fixes including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Test fixes (when necessary) to ensure problem has been resolved.
- Escalate problems (when necessary) to the appropriate experienced Technical Support Analyst.
- Record, track, and document any problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
- Document all pertinent client information in ticketing system.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software update information, knowledge base and additional resources to aid in problem resolution.
- Learn proprietary software and hardware used and supported by this organization.
- Communicate with customers as required via phone and remote access, providing progress and resolution updates, notification of impending changes, etc.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 0-3 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a wide variety of users.
- Understanding of principles and practices of customer service.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and retain technical information on computer products and systems.
- Available to work scheduled shifts as required by the needs of the Company. Mandatory on call from Midnight to 5:30am.
- Must have computer and internet access at home for mandatory on-call.
Able to communicate effective, both verbally and in writing.
Able to plan, organize, prioritize, and process work to ensure that deadlines are met; organize and manage assignments and priorities.
Demonstrate effective working relationships with those encountered during the course of the day.