Do you have what it takes to keep up with one of the fastest-growing companies in America? If you work hard, play hard and your tail’s always wagging, there may be a place for you at the most innovative name in pet insurance – Petplan!
Our headquarters are buzzing with talented professionals – and their pets! – who are helping Petplan turn the pet insurance industry on its tail. We’re looking for candidates who can balance the wisdom that comes from solid work experience with the passion to push the limits and always take a fresh approach.
We love people who come to work to create, collaborate and contribute – and have fun doing it! In spite of our explosive growth, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit, which means we work as a team, celebrate each other’s achievements and give it all we’ve got, every day.
As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll build full-funnel digital marketing plans and channel strategies – collaborate with internal teams and team leadership to conceive solutions for each channel and help drive the tactical execution of each channel plan. You’ll ensure that each digital marketing effort aligns with established business objectives.
Petplan is ready to take our digital campaigns to the next level. We have stories ready to be told about the positive impact of Petplan Pet Insurance on the lives of four-legged family members everywhere – we just need you to help us tell them. You will lead our content delivery and online distribution strategy. This is a strategic and customer focused environment and you will be responsible for developing and managing integrated marketing plans across multiple channels and platforms, while bringing others on your team alongside to learn from your experience and success.
- Ownership of all paid digital marketing performance, including paid search, display, video, native, and affiliate
- Optimize and grow existing digital marketing channels and identify, evaluate and recommend new opportunities to drive traffic and conversions
- Execute all facets of campaign performance including planning, setup, launch, maintenance, analysis, testing, and optimization
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into actionable next steps to continue to grow conversions
- Work closely with other departments to ensure a frictionless path to conversion
- Plan and launch A/B tests for ad images and copy, landing page optimization, and segment discovery
- Stay on top of industry trends and best digital marketing practices. Drive early adoption of new formats, targeting capabilities, etc.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and deep dives on performance across platforms.
- Launch and optimize lifecycle marketing programs including retargeting strategies and direct mail
- Educate and support internal teams on digital marketing channel value, best practices and ongoing evolution implications
- Work cross-functionally with teams including: Technology, Communications, Creative, Sales, Service and Business Development in the creation of tactical and educational marketing assets for use in multi-channel campaigns.
- 5+ years’ experience managing direct response digital marketing initiatives including lead gen, new customer acquisition, or e-commerce Experience
- Ability to drive performance and exceed goals
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following: Paid Search, Facebook advertising, Affiliate marketing, or display banner advertising
- Deep knowledge of optimizing Google AdWords and Microsoft Ad Center PPC campaigns
- Direct experience with pinterest, Yahoo Gemini, Twitter, taboola, outbrain
- Google analytics and Google Adwords certifications preferred
- Strong analytical skills; the ability to work with data efficiently and effectively
- High proficiency in Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SUMif statements, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, Data Science or other related field
- High level of initiative and proven ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Research/analysis skills including online listening, competitive/marketplace auditing, trend analyses, data analysis
- A master problem solver, obsessed with ways to “make things better”
- Experienced enough to know when to focus on the big picture but talented enough to perfect small details
- A naturally curious and never satisfied lust for learning
- Someone comfortable with candor and able to deliver it with respect and humility
The position is full time and employees receive competitive compensation. Other perks for the Petplan team include health, dental, matching 401K, paid vacation, pet insurance and lots (and we mean LOTS) of food!
At Petplan, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Petplan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.