Do you have what it takes to keep up with one of the fastest-growing companies in America? If you work hard, play hard, and your tail’s always wagging, there may be a place for you at the most innovative name in pet insurance – Petplan!
Our headquarters are buzzing with talented professionals – and their pets! – who are helping Petplan turn the pet insurance industry on its tail. We’re looking for candidates who can balance the wisdom that comes from solid work experience with the passion to push the limits and always take a fresh approach.
We love people who come to work to create, collaborate, and contribute – and have fun doing it! In spite of our explosive growth, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit, which means we work as a team, celebrate each other’s achievements, and give it all we’ve got, every day.
Reporting to the Director of Content the Digital Coordinator is responsible for the execution, maintenance and coordination of Petplan’s digital initiatives in partnership with each function’s leaders, specifically website content, social, paid advertising, and email marketing. This position will be tasked with supporting the explosive growth by ensuring all activities are completed flawlessly. The ideal candidate will have a desire to learn all facets of digital marketing and a passion for getting things done.
- Create and post content on social media
- Update website content using Drupal content management system
- Manage various digital marketing platforms, specifically: Facebook, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Gemini, Outbrain, Taboola
- Strategize and execute content calendar for social media platforms to drive leads, brand awareness, customer retention and conversions
- Monitor brand conversations across digital communities and review sites
- Track and report on social media performance utilizing native platforms as well as Google Analytics
- Manage online conversations in concert with customer service
- Support internal digital marketing functions as needed
- Maintaining social presence through development and execution of engaging social content
- Plan and launch A/B tests for ad images and copy, landing page optimization, and segment discovery
- Work closely with other departments to ensure a frictionless path to conversion and complete projects that have a high likelihood of moving the needle
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital role such as: site management, social, project management, paid advertising, or email
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related field
- High level of initiative, ability to drive performance and exceed goals independently as well as part of a team
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following: organic social, website content, Paid Search, Facebook advertising, Affiliate marketing, or display advertising
- An inquisitive nature. You should be excited to complete assigned work and find ways to improve
- Experience with AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, and/or Pepperjam a plus
- Google AdWords and Analytics certifications a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent team player; proven ability to succeed as part of a high performance team
- A naturally curious, master problem solver, obsessed with ways to “make things better” and a never satisfied lust for learning
The position is full time and employees receive competitive compensation. Other perks for the Petplan team include health, dental, 401K match, paid vacation, pet insurance, and lots (and we mean LOTS) of food!
At Petplan, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Petplan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.