The Environmental Graphic Designer is responsible for the day-to-day design and development of a design project from start to finish. Project types may include Gaming + Hospitality, Arenas + Convention Centers, Shopping + Mixed Use, Transportation + Public Spaces, and Architectural + Private Development environments.
- Design and concept development and implementation
- Preparation of presentation materials
- Develop wayfinding and/or environmental graphic approach and strategy
- Prepare wayfinding diagrams, sign location plans, and sign message schedules
- Facilitate client presentations
- Art direction where appropriate
- Coordinate with Design Director and other team members during design process
- Assist with project management in the absence of the Design Project Manager or when appropriate.
- Supporting new business functions as required including assistance with research, proposals and presentations.