We are seeking an Assistant Program Director to oversee the supervision of a team of counselors/manage a caseload as well as support the Program Director run the daily operations of the facility such as budgets, contract reviews, serving as a liaison between staff, corporate office, and patients.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
· Oversight and management of assigned counselors and caseload.
· Provide ongoing training regarding clinical policies and procedures.
· Review and develop treatment plans. Ensure that all treatment plans are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely.
· Ensure client charts comply with accrediting agencies using E.H.R.
· Complete all documentation requirements as designated per contract standards.
· Support the day-to-day operations of the facility with the goal of providing high-quality and efficient services to the patients; constantly strive to improve customer satisfaction.
· Collaborate with Program Director in creating and implementing short-term and long-term facility and program strategies.
· Serve as a role model through positive, appropriate conduct and participation in special agency events. Project a positive image to the public.
· Maintain positive working relationship with agencies, resources; and families to coordinate services for patient care; provide information on substance use treatment resources and services; and make necessary referrals.
We offer a highly competitive benefit package including:
- Health Insurance – Company offsets cost
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- HSA/FSA/Dependent Care
- Group Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD) – Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) – Company Paid
- LAP (Life Assistance Program) – Company Paid
- 403b Match plus profit sharing
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 6 months of employment: $2000 per semester, up to max of $4000 per calendar year)
· Licensed in the State of Florida as an LMHC or LCSW.
· Master’s Degree in a related field from an accredited college or university.
· Minimum five (5) years of experience working with substance abuse clients in a residential setting.
· Minimum two (2) years of experience supervising clinical staff in a behavioral, mental health and/or substance abuse facility, preferably working with long term clients, public and criminal justice clients.
· Thorough knowledge of program management principles, clinical systems and operations, quality assurance, and regulatory/accreditation agency requirements.
· Experience that provides both the advanced technical knowledge and the leadership skills necessary to run a large, multi-faceted, health organization.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including Saturday and Sunday
Other key attributes: