The SVP, Market and Business Development is accountable for driving deposit growth and sales strategies for assigned markets that align with and fulfill the Bank’s strategic plan while consistently demonstrating a commitment to our Client Service Standards and Core Values.
- Deposit Growth: Partners with the Chief Deposit Officer to develop and implement market-appropriate deposit generation strategies aligned with the Bank’s strategic plan that achieve assigned production goals. Collaborates with relationship managers to identify, pursue and expand deposit opportunities with and through our existing network of clients and shareholders as well as generate relationships with prospective ideal clients beyond our existing network.
- Market Development: Generates positive Tradition brand awareness in assigned markets through activities and initiatives aligned with the TCB Experience (TCBX) core process. Builds strong relationships between the Bank and targeted community influencers, groups, agencies and organizations.
- Collaboration: Develops relationships within and across teams to collaboratively achieve goals. Demonstrates a One Team approach to developing relationships, generating new business and serving clients. Diligently follows-through on referrals received and actively makes referrals to relationship managers and others that best serve each client.
- Relationship Management: Manages a select portfolio of clients and prospects. Responsible for the management of that portfolio through the delivery of exceptional client service.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time without notice.
Expectations, Skills & Qualifications:
- A role model for our core values: Do the Right Thing, G.S.D (Get Stuff Done), One Team, and Give Back
- Demonstrated commitment to defect free, timely and caring client service
- A professional who builds solid relationships based on integrity and trust
- Proven ability to generate business
- Able to hold others accountable for their actions
- Self-motivated and persistent in following through
- Knowledgeable of bank policies, procedures, and regulations
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative work style and respect for others
- Demonstrated self-motivation and resourceful work ethic
- Is accountable for demonstrating compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy of Consumer Financial Information and all other federal and state rules and regulations as it pertains to their position at the bank.
Education & Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or University with emphasis on business or finance; minimum 10 years’ experience in banking and 5 years of leadership experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to type, carry, handle and feel objects, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and more with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception in the window environment and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Local travel is required
*The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tradition Capital Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.