Ayurprana is an innovative young company founded on the belief that Ayurveda and ancient healing wisdom have the power to transform lives. Under the guidance of Vasant Lad, BAM&S, MASc, Ayurprana offers health coaching, interactive webinars, and impactful online educational courses to help people live optimally. Ayurprana is now opening a facility called So-Hum Mountain Healing Resort, that will help facilitate healing at all levels for an individual to release body work, detox panchakarma therapies, and educational class (yoga, breath work, meditation, nutrition, etc…) to help support an individual in his / her healing process.
Nestled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Sohum Mountain Healing is a space where nature and ancient wisdom come together to create transformational experiences. We offer healing experiences that promise to rejuvenate the mind, body, and spirit. Guest can spend their days immersed in the timeless wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga to allow themselves a space to reflect, heal, and awaken to a greater sense of Self.
The Guest Experience Agent is a key team member and essential for the successful operation and administration of the Front Office. The Guest Experience Agent must focus on providing exceptional customer satisfaction by continually ensuring the center’s touch points of the retreat center are properly executed at all times. All retreat center operations must be executed at the highest level of professionalism and courtesy. The Guest Experience Agent must drive results through effective completion of the shift checklist and following through on all requests. The Guest Experience Agent must ensure that our associates and our clients are treated with the utmost respect at all times since they are the key to our success. Must have a strong hospitality background with a desire to serve.
Responsibilities - (not limited to)
- Foster the AyurPrana Wellness Center culture
- Passion and commitment to the business at an ownership level
- Ensure compliance with business standards and procedures
- Maintain effective and open communication
- Foster teamwork
- Must possess high energy, professionalism and confidence every day and in every way
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Coordinate all treatments and activities for the clients
- Maintain organization
- Make all guests and clients feel taken care of
- Perform functions using a variety of tech programs
- Deliver world class service
- Participate in the Center’s required daily and weekly meetings with enthusiasm and commitment to success
- Deliver the highest performance
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform job functions
- Ability to access and accurately input computer information
- Must be capable to successfully prioritize, delegate, organize and multi-task
- Ability to effectively display a high level of patience with clients in highly charged times
- Utilize tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information to resolve conflicts
- Actively involved in Guest Services to inspire client’s loyalty
- Ensure that the front desk and lobby area are clean and well maintained
- Fully complete daily checklist
- Promptly answer phone and use a clear and concise voice when speaking
- Interact positively with clients and take action to resolve issues to maintain high client satisfaction
- Greet clients immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome
- Respond with appropriate action to client’s requests and provide accurate information
- Field client complaints and fully research to find the most effective solutions and negotiate results
- Must be able to conduct daily business with integrity and be ethical at all times
- Must comply with security controls for cash and shift drops
- Review pass-on log and security log for issues which need action
- Must wear only approved uniforms including nametag at all times
- Must maintain a safe working environment through ongoing compliance of safety guidelines
- Treat clients, guests, associates, vendors and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times
- Ensure understanding and execution of emergency procedures
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis
- Professional and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Perform other tasks that are deemed necessary to the success of the retreat center and the associates
- Assist in other departments as necessary
$40K starting rate. Paid time off and competitive benefits.
To be considered for this position, please follow the link to submit your application and upload your resume. Website: Sohumhealing 505-472-6254
Position Requirements - (not limited to)
- Exceptional proven Customer Service
- At least 2 years experience in the Hospitality industry
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to identify and resolve customer needs
- Must be able to create and inspire a positive and harmonious environment for team, clients, and visitors
Physical Requirements - (not limited to)
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, crawl, reach above and below shoulders, repetitive arm and wrist use, climb ladders and stairs, and walk on uneven surfaces.
- Must be able to recognize, register, and respond visually to color and depth perception.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work indoor, outdoor, in extreme heat and cold.
- Must be able to work around moderate noise level.