Work for one of the Best! Gulfstream was named one of Florida Trend's Best Companies To Work For in Florida in 2019 based on offering a quality workplace that employees appreciate. Come work for a top employer in beautiful, sunny Sarasota, FL!
This position will be responsible for providing financial planning and analysis including monthly and quarterly management reporting and analysis, periodic re-forecasts and annual planning by creating actionable and timely information regarding business unit financial performance, operational analysis on current business trends, and market and product level analytics.
- Prepares management reports and analysis including metrics, identifying trends, competitor analysis, etc. Present findings/recommendations to management effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Supports all aspects of management reporting including premium, loss and expense analysis, investments, balance sheet, cash flow, return on equity, etc.;
- Supports the monthly / quarterly close process including preparing management reports and financial analysis of results;
- Supports the annual planning process including preparing reports and analysis and helping to coordinate the overall planning process;
- Performs quarterly re-forecasts;
- Handles a variety of concurrent projects including ad hoc analysis and on-going reporting;
- Interacts and coordinates with other departments to develop scorecards to monitor growth and profitability initiatives and to address business issues;
- Contributes to the development of new tools/reporting to facilitate performance measurement;
- Supports capital and rating agency management;
- Perform other job related duties as required.