Streetsense is a global creative collective of placeshapers, brandbuilders, and storytellers. We make space for great experiences and shape what’s next. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence.
Streetsense is currently hiring a seasoned Creative Director to join our growing Agency team. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on!
The Agency Team seeks a Creative Director who will have oversight over all creative assets produced in the context of visual media including photography, video, and renderings. This creative leader will work collaboratively across teams to bring our client’s vision to life while guiding fellow creatives across our Uncommon Collective. This role will report to The Head of Creative for The Agency at Streetsense.
- Lead campaign ideation and campaign production including conceptualization, working with production elements of visual media team and responsible for proposing to client along with all photography and video content.
- Work with design team to implement work across assets including creative, web and marketing materials.
- Responsible for creation of marketing related photography and video that represents products.
- Lead post-production on all work for both campaign and product including editing, retouching photo/video, after-effects, and animations etc.
- Conduct visual representation for all social media accounts including all creative aspects of video & photo. Assist in creative direction for visual narrative of the marketing team.
- Head the internal work that involves visual media. This includes the creative direction for social media along with the creation, representation, and direction of our product work across the organization.
- Collaborate with in-house design leaders on visual representation of their work, specifically in web and the application of direction of photography and video within branding work.
- Will manage the rendering and creation of decks along with all deliverables in this realm.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Fine Arts is preferred.
- 10+ years of post-graduate degree experience with creative experience
- Advanced experience in Photoshop with strength in post-production editing.
- Able to go into Photoshop to help artists understand the vision along with speaking the technical language to those who are using these tools.
- Experience working in UX - understanding how assets work within the interactive world. Coding knowledge is not necessary, but web experience will be required.
- Masterful knowledge of InDesign, Figma and Illustrator programs and able to self-create own concepts.
- Able to contribute and work in highly collaborative team environment.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects without missing deadlines or details.
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.